- Sponsor a complete Welcome Bag.
- Donate items that go in the bags.
- Make/donate rainbow loom bracelets.
- Make handmade birthday and thinking of you cards.
- Hands on volunteering at an event.
- Provide desserts to monthly foster parent trainings for the adults and kids.
- Make or purchase an item with a child’s name or initial on it ( room decor, jewelry, luggage tag).
- Make a scrapbook for a child or donate a gift card to an online scrapbooking website such as Shutterfly, Snapfish, etc.
- Donate money or gift cards for movies, dinner, fun places to go, music/art/dance classes.
- Sponsor a fun event or birthday party for a child or children in foster care.
- Host a book/toiletry/craft supply drive in your school or neighborhood to make Welcome Bags.
- Collect scrapbooking/memory keeping supplies and premake kits for foster kids and their families.
- Hold a fundraiser.
Businesses are encouraged to host a drive to collect necessary supplies for the Welcome Bags. We are also seeking businesses to host events or offer discounts to enrich the lives of kids in foster care and the families working so hard to care for them. Please consider donating coupons, gift cards, and discounts for things such as hair cuts, birthday cakes, music/art/gymnastic/sports classes and supplies, restaurants, movie/theater/sports event tickets, child’s birthday party, or for a foster agency outing. We also need help to provide fun venues and events for some family time, prom supplies, photo packages for children and especially Senior year photos, offer special training to older children in foster care, child’s birthday party, or for a foster agency outing.